As a result of the passing of SB16-115, Colorado recording fees will be increasing and will be calculated as follows:
- $13.00 for the first page and $5.00 for each additional page for all recorded documents.
If you need to record a document the fees listed above will be charged at the time of recording. Some documents that are recorded in the Clerk and Recorder’s Office are as follows:
- Warranty Deeds, Quit Claim Deeds, Liens, Mineral Deeds, Treasurers Deed, Public Trustee Deed,
- Deeds of Trust
- Transcript of Judgments
- Leases, Agreements, Mobile Home Documents, Power of Attorney Appointments, Easements.
- Releases of Deed of Trust, Lien Releases,
- Anything that you want to record to make of public record.
Vehicle Renewal Information for Owners
- We would like to remind everyone to be mindful of their vehicle renewal expiration dates and don’t let them expire past their grace periods because we are coming up on the end of year for 2016.
- The County Clerk and Recorder’s Office will be closed Friday, December 23rd and Monday, December 26, 2016, so that our employees may spend time with their families for the holiday!
- The County Clerk and Recorder’s Office would also like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!
If you have any question please contact us at the Prowers County Clerk’s Office, 719-336-8011, Monday through Friday.
Prowers County Clerk
About the Author: